In This Section
Innovate for Change
Innovate for Change
Lumii Kids is pleased to provide the Indiana Early Learning Hub, an online platform of go-to resources specifically customized for child care programs across Indiana.
Click below to learn more about our sustainable approach to supporting local child care providers – and find out why we believe our state’s success is directly tied to our child care programs’ outcomes.
Why Child Care Matters
Supporting the wide-scale success of child care businesses and quality programming for young children in Indiana is an essential ingredient to building a brighter future for our families and a thriving next-generation workforce for our cities.
- 90% Of brain development occurs by age 5.
- 4X Children who experience high quality early childhood are 4 times as likely to graduate high school and college.
- 60% Of non-working parents cite child care as a top reason for not participating in the workforce.
Identifying the Gap
Child care businesses in Indiana provide some of the most valuable services to our communities by developing and educating our youngest citizens, but they often lack the financial, organizational, and personnel supports that are essential for building a sustainable and successful business. Attaining and maintaining quality early childhood programming in Indiana is a challenge, as well – without a uniformly adopted quality rating system, many child care providers are left without tangible resources to help them design, evaluate, and enhance their curriculum, or provide professional development for their staff.
Access to Indiana Early Learning Hub will:
- Strengthen your business, your students, and your community
- Support best practices pioneered by and shared by early learning experts
- Sustain a Indiana-wide online community of early learning professionals
Annual Membership Fee
$100 Individual, Family Child Care
$200 Head Start
$250 School-Based Program
$250 Ministry Program
To join, click here:
Thank you for joining us in this innovative and important work to create strong beginnings for a brighter future for Indiana. For more information, please contact us.
Sources: 1) www. heckmanequation.com 2) “The Milestones of Your Little Rocket Scientist’s Development,” Early Childhood Education Degrees, 2013